Monday, November 7, 2011

I should blog more, Last night of sort of sembreak, Listening to Midnight Rider, Gay snakes

Listen to this, fool.

Discovered that song thanks to Rob Zombie's movie: The Devil's Rejects.

"I am the Devil...and I do the Devil's work."

I highly recommend it.

Anyways, I was just going through the past entries on my blog and I decided that I should try to post more often this sem. It felt nice looking back and being reminded of my thoughts. I live so much in the present that I forget all about the past. That was another thing I learned from the Walking Dead. A comic I just caught up with recently. Actually, I'm still pretty behind. It's November and I'm at the August issue. For those of you that don't know the graphic novel, you definitely should check it out. More people will probably be more familiar with the television series. No problem. It is very very good. They took characters from the series and made them more interesting and 3D. Literally. LOL.

Another thing I realized in my past entries: I sounded like a fucking girl. That's a lot, Aimee. That's what you get when your only prior blog experience came from a cutesy blogging girl. Or maybe. I really do just sound like a girl. Or maybe all people that blog sound like girls.

I forgot to mention previously that I've just created my Formspring account. Leaving me open to anonymous attack. Something that a certain anonymous asshole already has done. Ah well. The bastard's already been shooed away.

Deep breaths.

So here comes the second sem. Second sem of second year. What has changed? Hopefully a lot more this sem. I gotta grab this bull by the horns. That means getting a notebook. I was stupid enough last sem not to buy one. The fuck. Thank God I made it.

This sem also marks the last chance I have of thinking about shifting. I'm leaning more towards a no now. I wonder if this decision will affect me positively or negatively...

My paragraphs are becoming shorter.

Hey I still don't know where my classes are. I'll go check.

Fuck I'll have a hard time sleeping later. My regular bedtime is 3am. Fuck.

I've also tried to do a nanowrimo thing... Eh...

*grunt*

Here's a gay snake.

1 comment: