Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sembreak Almost Over and I became nocturnal.

As the title suggests, Sembreak is almost over. Classes will resume on the 8th. Also, I have become nocturnal. Sleeping late has pushed my bed time all the way to 4 in the morning. Hopefully I can quickly readjust to the proper sleep patterns of a college student.

So what was this sembreak about? Mostly internet and movies. Tried to download a lot of the movies that I've been meaning to watch. These are a few.

Annie Hall
The Army of Darkness Trilogy
Let the Right One In
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Fly (1986)
The Devil's Rejects (Awesome music)
El Topo (FUCKED UP)
Bunny and the Bull (Awesome awesome awesome)

Throw in some Always Sunny in Philadelphia there and some community and a couple of episodes of The Walking Dead and that's my sembreak.

What did I learn from watching these movies? For starters, you should watch the trailer before watching the actual movie or at least know what the movie is about. It sucks having to guess where the movie's going when you have no idea as to what it's all about. Let the Right One In was supposed to be like maybe a romance or a drama. Then it had fuckin' vampires. Good movie though. :D

Also, I have rekindled my love for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Sigh. Yeah I'm part of the cult following. I guess they just really grew into me because of my habit of always ending my day with an old episode. They're like my family.

Loser. (Capinpuyan, 2011)

u_u

Whatever. Your loss! The series is fuckin' awesome.Especially the latest season. They really turned it up a notch! Fuckin' A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rENwEiBC_E

Aside from those things though here's another list of things I did.


1. Went trick or treating in spite of my age. u_u Pretty fucking embarassing. Except for my fucking Orgy mask. (Always Sunny reference. I have never participated in an orgy.)
What is the password?
2. Boned up on my Horror Cult Classics thanks to James the Nintendo Nerd. That's where I got the idea to download The Fly and the Army of Darkness trilogy. I highly recommend that you watch his reviews. Fun and horizon-broadening. n_n

3. Did a gay VTR. Don't ask.

4. Missed a lot of breakfasts due to oversleeping.

5. Bought one new shirt. :D u____u

6. Finally played a Nancy Drew game. -_______-

7. -_______- Used this smiley too much.

8. Waited impatiently for something that isn't mine. u________u

9. Acted for a high school student in a TD music video. -____-

Yeah. So that's sembreak. Which leads us to...

THE NEW SEMESTER!!!

God. That's the halfway mark of my college life. Almost. Thanks to the fact that I passed chem last sem I only have 1 more science subject to care about. After that it's all non-science and NON-THEO!!! WOOHOO!

I'm gonna try to take advantage of this. Gotta pull  up my grades to meet that QPI. The first step in achieving this would be to properly gear up by buying the right supplies. That means an actual notebook. Something that I did not have last sem. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Awesome shit.

Also coming up this sem is my totally difficult PE. Weights. Hopefully I don't shatter my arms and legs. -_-

So. I think that's about it. At least all that I can think of.

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment